- The Tecno Phantom 5 activation will commence on The Spot on the 18th of January. This activation will be for a duration of 8 weeks.
- Trivia questions will be scrolled every Friday on The Spot by 21:00pm WAT.
- Participation is via social media, requiring the respondents to include a hashtag. Only responses with the hashtag will be valid #CHASEFORPHANTOM.
- There will be giveaways every week.
- There are 8 goodie bags to be won. Each goodie bag will contain a mix of any two gift items: selfie sticks, flash drives, sunglasses, water bottles, t-shirts, umbrellas, wall clocks, power banks.
- The star prize, a Tecno Phantom 5, will be won at the end of the activation.
- Participants must reside in Lagos.
- Gift items to be picked up at All Seasons Mediacom at No 50 adekunle Fajuyi way G.R.A Ikeja, Lagos state.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Promoters are EbonyLife Limited whose registered office is at Plot 1960 Buraimoh Kenku Street, Victoria Island Lagos and All Seasons Mediacom whose registered office is at No 50 Adekunle Fajuyi way, G.R.A. Ikeja, Lagos
2. Employees of EbonyLife Limited and All Seasons Mediacom or their family members or anyone connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. The name of the competition is TECNO PHANTOM 5 ACTIVATION (hereinafter referred to as “the competition”).
4. The competition shall commence on the “The Spot” (hereinafter referred to as “the program”) on January 18, 2015 and end eight (8) weeks after the commencement date. After the closing date, no further entries will be allowed.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Trivia questions shall be shown on the program on Fridays at 9:00pm
- The competition is exclusive to participants via social media. This is limited to Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
- Participants are required to include the #Chaseforphantom.
- Only responses with the #Chaseforphantom will be VALID.
- Prizes will be given to winners daily.
- The Star prize, A TECNO PHANTOM 5 PHONE will be won at the end of the competition
- Participants must reside in Lagos, Nigeria
7. The prizes to be won include:
- Selfie sticks
- Flash Drives
- Sun Glasses
- Water Bottles
- Wall Clocks
- Power Banks
8. Winners are to pick up their gifts at All Seasons Mediacom situated at No 50 Adekunle Fajuyi way, GRA Ikeja Lagos.
9. The promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, civil war or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside the promoters control. Participants will be notified of any changes made in this competition
10. The prize is as stated and no cash or alternatives will be offered. The prizes are Non- Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoters or its agents.
12. The winners shall be notified by Email and/or Phone Call within seven (7) days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within fourteen (14) days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The Promoters will notify the winners when and where the prize will be collected.
14. The Promoters decision in respect of all matters relating to the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Award of Prizes is solely at the discretion of the promoters. Assuming ownership of prizes once awarded is the responsibility of the winners.
16. The Promoters have the right to use the images, videos and any likeness taken of the participants for publicity purposes in any manner it deems fit, without further remuneration being made payable to the participants. By entering this competition, the entrants agree to participate in such promotional activity and material as the organizers may require.
17. The Promoters do not accept responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by an entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions are governed by the Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Federal republic of Nigeria and recourse shall first be made to alternative dispute resolutions before litigation if dispute arise.