Kate Henshaw’s Lekki home gutted by fire

June 30, 2015 And it hasn’t been all rosy for Nollywood actress Kate Henshaw lately as her Lekki home gutted fire on Thursday.

The fire was reported to have started when electricity was restored after an outage, which sparked fire from an air-conditioner while the Nollywood star was out.

Kate Henshaw’s neighbors were said to have made efforts to put out the fire but not after a whole lot of damage had been caused.

Kate Henshaw is reported to have temporarily vacated the Lekki home due to the fire damages.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *